For purchases of the product that come with Warranty, please present your receipt as proof of purchase.
WHO IS COVERED?
This limited warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original end user purchaser. An original or copy of a sales receipt from the original sales retailer is required as proof of purchase to seek warranty service.
WHAT IS COVERED?
BioLite, Inc. (“BioLite”) warrants that BioLite Products (the “Product”) will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the original purchase date (“Limited Warranty Period”).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
This limited warranty does not cover any damage or malfunction arising from: Normal wear and tear of Product use Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance Product that has been modified or altered Any product that is not manufactured by BioLite (including, without limitation, any non-BioLite product that is used in connection with the Product) Product purchased from Non-Authorized retail outlets including third party merchants on online marketplaces such as Amazon.com and ebay.com
All Caribee products are guaranteed to be free of "manufacturing faults" in both workmanship and materials for the following time periods, from the date of purchase. This warranty does not include normal wear and tear, misuse, improper care or damage by a common carrier (ie: airlines) or third parties to our products. The Caribee warranty is not an International warranty and is only valid in the original country of purchase to the original purchaser. Our warranty is not transferable.
Caribee warranty excludes damage as a result of:
- Reasonable or excessive wear and tear;
- Damage as the result of mishandling/neglect by AIRLINES or third parties or transport;
- Heat, flame, or the natural elements;
- Failure to adhere to care instructions;
The Caribee warranty does not cover:
Airline damage – it is important when travelling by air that you check you bag for damage upon collection at the baggage carousel. Should damage have occurred to your Caribee product whilst in the possession of the airline, then you must file a claim with the airline before leaving the airport. Damage caused by an airline is not a Caribee warranty issue and can be resolved direct with the airline.
What does the Fenix warranty cover?
The standard warranty covers manufacturing defects. Accessories (such as pocket clips, lanyards, and holsters) are not covered by the warranty. Normal wear is not covered by the warranty. Battery leakage is not covered under the warranty. You are purchasing a high-quality flashlight so it is recommended that you select high-quality batteries to specifications for your torch. All alkaline batteries will leak over a period of time. If you aren't going to use your flashlight for 3 weeks or more, it is recommended you remove alkaline batteries to minimize the chances of battery leakage.
|Fenix Products||Manufacturer's Warranty|
5 Years on the Light
|2 Years on both the light and battery pack
|1 Year (no extended warranty offered)|
Fjällräven strives to produce high quality, functional and stylish products. Fjällräven provides a 1 YEAR WARRANTY to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects, and does not included accidental damage, as defined below. The warranty policy below is not valid on products purchased used from consumer driven sites.
The following variables are considered to be manufacturing defects and are covered under the Fjällräven 1 YEAR Warranty;
- Split seams
- Snaps and/or buttons that have fallen, or are tearing off
- Broken zippers
- Broken buckles
The following variables are considered accidental damage control also known as normal wear and tear and are not covered under the Fjällräven 1 YEAR WARRANTY;
- Fading and/or discoloration due to improper care, waxing, and/or excessive sun exposure
- Melted zippers, fabric, and/or faux fur
- Rips, tears, and/or cuts
- Fabric abrasion
- Fabric pilling
Register your bag to enjoy 1 year warranty from HyperGear. https://www.hypergear.com.my/pages/register
All Lowe Alpine products come with a guarantee that covers the original owner, with proof of purchase, within 1 YEARS of purchase.
DEFECTS IN WORKMANSHIP AND/OR MATERIALS
We are aware that from time to time faults can appear; should a product fail due to defects in workmanship and/or materials, where we can, we will repair the item free of charge or replace at our discretion.
Example: Zipper Puller, Split Seam, Lack of Seam Allowance, Webbing Not Hot Cut, Zip Slider Malfunction
DAMAGE NOT COVERED:
This includes damage as a result of accident, wear and tear, improper care or negligence, or the natural breakdown of materials over time, even if accelerated by environmental conditions.
Example: Hole, Cut in Fabric, Worn Wheels Or Bearings, Natural Breakdown of Fabric Coating
Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge – whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday.
- The All Mighty Guarantee is a functional repair policy that is in effect for the life of your Osprey product. We will make repairs to restore your Osprey product to a functional state. However, many times, because of color fade or inventory limitations, fabric and replacement part colors may vary from the original. Black thread is used in all sewing repairs.
- You are responsible for the shipping cost to get your bag to us for repair. Osprey covers the cost of shipping your repaired pack back to you.
- Please clean your pack before sending it to us. Do not wash your Osprey Pack in the washing machine (it may shred or melt, break buckles, ruin the frame, etc). If we receive a pack that is too dirty or odiferous to repair it will be returned to you unrepaired. Due to health concerns for the employees, we are restricted by law from accepting items containing mold. If your item is received in this condition, it will be immediately destroyed and will not be replaced.
Stanley Products when purchased through Authorized Stanley Resellers, are warranted to be free from any defect in workmanship or materials and to be thermally efficient, provided they are used according to the instructions. This warranty does not cover component parts or malfunction due to alteration or accident. For more information regarding proper use, please see the care and use instructions that were provided with your product.