|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Victorinox Sharpening Stone is built and recommended for sharpening Victorinox Swiss Army Knives.
Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Sharpening Stone 4.0567.32
Knives that are too blunt an edge, you might think they won't make the cut. Because when a blade turns dull, it gets even more dangerous. Every blunt edge brings a higher surface, and every enlarged surface stimulates more force, you would not want to use your arm's strength to slice up the green now, would you?
Of course not. Comprised of Fused Aluminum Oxide, Victorinox Sharpening Stone For Swiss Army Knife is designed with portable efforts to help sharpen pocket knives. Just remember that cutting is always meant to be easy, with minimal effort and relaxing. When that goes out of the picture, you'll spell trouble.
Please be advised that Victorinox Sharpening Stone is built and recommended ONLY for the sharpening of Victorinox Swiss Army Knives. The reason is that the standardized blade material across all Victorinox Pocket Knives complements the Fused Aluminum Oxide-based Whetstone.
Only sharpen your Pocket Knife at a 15 - 20 degree angle (as shown in the picture) for maximum performance.
- Sharpening Stone / Whetstone
- Replacement / Spare Part
- 83.5mm (L) x 12mm (H)
- Usage Recommended Only For Victorinox Swiss Army Knives
- Orange Colour
- Fused Aluminum Oxide
- Product Weight (KG): 0.01KG
- Whetstone Material: Fused Aluminum Oxide
- Classification: Replacement / Spare Part, Knife Sharpener / Wheatstone
- Brand: Victorinox
- Length: 83.5mm
- Height: 12mm
Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Sharpening Stone 4.0567.32 x 1