Klarus XT1A is a mini tactical edc flashlight, powered by one single 14500 battery or AA battery, with extreme output up to 1000lumens and runtime up to 37hours, and the included high quality 14500 battery is rechargeable with a Micro-USB charging port.
CREE XP-L HD V6 LED, up to 50,000 hours lifetime.
• Initialized to Outdoor Setting by default ((Actual default Setting may change due to distribution channel or area without notice).
• Working Voltage: 1.0V-4.2V.
• Compatible Batteries: 1 x 14500 with 4A+ Dicharge Capacity or 1 x AA.
• Reflector: Smooth Reflector.
• Lens: Hardened Ultra-Clear Glass with abrasion resistant AR Coating.
• Switch: Tail Cap Tactical Dual-Switch.
• Dimensions: Head -22.7mm (0.89”) diameter
Body - 22.8mm (0.90”) diameter
Length - 107.7mm (4.24”)
• Weight: 61.5g (2.17oz) without battery.
• Material: Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy, Mil-Spec HAIII Anodizing.
Compact, One-Touch Turbo, One-Touch Strobe，Best EDC & Self-Defense Tool
Rugged tube design with 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, Mil-Spec HAIII Anodizing, only 4.24 inches/107.7mm in length and less than 1 inch/22.7mm for diameter, Convenient and compact, with the special designed tail dual-switch, the Klarus XT1A is not only aimed for everyday carry flashlight, but also a compact light for self-defense, the one-touch turbo feature on the tail primary switch, also with momentary On and instant On feature, one-touch strobe for self-defense can instantly blind your enemy and disorient the danger, save time for you to escape from all dangers scenes. It is definitely a useful edc tool for men and women, students and elderly.
IPX8 Waterproof, Safety in Any Weather
The waterproof level for Klarus XT1A is IPX8, peace of mind in any weather conditions, fully submersible down to 2 meters.